Monday, December 29, 2008

Dallas Bound

I have decided to take a position within
the same company for the next 7 months
that will require me to work in Dallas, TX the next 7 months. I start January 5th - (7 days!) I will be leaving on Sundays and coming home Thursday nights.
It will definately be tough to be away from Devon during the week, but it should feel like a mini-honeymoon every weekend!
With the way the economy is currently we knew it was the right decision to make.
I will be working on our new computer system in regards to the Service & Parts sides of the buisness. It will definately be a challenge, but hopefully it takes me to the next step in my Corporate career and brings in the bucks we need to start a family!
The building I will be working in is the black building, third from the right.

4 comments:

  1. It will all work out for the best and you know you have so many family members and friends supporting both of you! I am behind you all the way and am there for you too Devon. Love ya both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta do what you think is best! Congrats for the opportunity, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good rewards come from doing something hard. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck Mike.What a neat experience it will be and will pay off in the long run.

    ReplyDelete