Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Lights

That wonderfull time of the year again! We all rush around frantically to get those last Christmas items, battle with store lines and then dread looking at our bank accounts!
It is all worth it in the end. I was able to suprise Devon this year when she arrived home from work with my "Michaelangelo" master piece. It took most of the day, but I found it so relaxing and fun. I was sad when I ran out of lights though. My goal was to take the reins from Clark Griswald...Maybe next year.
We have enjoyed decorating our home inside and out this year. I am definately not looking forward to taking it all down next week. It was great to have my Mom and Sister down for a few days. They were able to experience their 3rd Considine family Irish Christmas Party, and my mom did quite well with Sushi. It was a nice relaxing weekend for them. Two more days till the big game - (Lakers vs Celtics) or that big Holdiay...Oh yeah Christmas!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great job!! Looks good! This will be nice for everyone to see how you two are doing as well as you keeping up with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your masterpiece looks wonderful! I hope you have a great rest of the best year of your life! Glad to see you have a blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey good job on the lights! Adam got all obsessed last year and there were lights everywhere! He is constantly trying to find good deals on LED lights. Anyway...glad to see you have a blog so that we can see what you're up to! Take care, thanks for the card, and Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete